New Valve Technology is looking for people like you.
Our vision is to make treating valvular heart disease as easy and safe as possible – and to restore patients’ quality of life.
If this appeals to you, please send us your job application.
New Valve Technology offers attractive and secure jobs in an industry with a bright future.
Do you rank among the best in your field and want to take the next step? Then we ought to get to know each other.
Your expertise and experience are something we truly value at New Valve Technology.
Take a look at our job openings and send us your application: we look forward to hearing from you!
Innovations need Information Technology.
New Valve Technology develops and markets innovative technologies for the treatment of heart
valve disease. For this we need structured heads with heart and mind.
- Responsible for first response in answering, commenting and replying to open incidents. Ability to identify and organize tickets according
to priority and escalate tickets to higher level of support. To provide prompt 1st level support from telephone, email and walk up requests
to ensure operational problems are resolve as quickly as possible.
- To provide operational and technical IT support to NVTs’ staff in order to operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor service tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Develop and maintain a FAQ (KB) for common requests.
- Maintain Up-to-date registration of assets (hardware/software) + creation Purchase Requests.
- Effectively support and administer daily administrative operations of the IT Organization and perform other such roles and duties as may
be reasonably required by the IT Operations.
- Strong aptitude in OS repairs, hardware, upgrades and troubleshooting. Knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under principal duties, and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of methodology to run computer systems and to troubleshoot minor computer equipment malfunctions.
- ITIL v3.0 knowledge to enable better performance and cooperation. Interpersonal skills necessary to train others in computer systems.
- Exhibit excellent customer service, verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills as well as formal presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Self-motivated, with a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Developement opportunities in a growing organisation.
- Active Involvement in an innovative company.
Submit your application to
Felix Müller, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telefon 07471 98979-170
NVT GmbH, Lotzenäcker 17, 72379 Hechingen, www.nvt-med.com
Gain valuable hands-on experience with us. No matter whether you’re an intern, a work-study student or writing your thesis, we can offer you exciting new challenges in an innovative growth industry with one-on-one guidance.
Get a taste of the world of work – we look forward to hearing from you.